2011-09-26

Meat & Potatoes #49

Aired Sunday September 25, 2011.

No reading this week, and actually, I think every time I opened my mouth I sounded like an idiot.  But I think the music was pretty good; the whole night was largely inspired by track three.

  1. The Lovin' Spoonful--Do You Believe in Magic?
  2. Faces--Stay With Me
  3. T. Rex--Bang a Gong (Get it On)
  4. David Bowie--Young Americans
  5. The Traveling Wilburys--Handle with Care
  6. The Rolling Stones--Beast of Burden
  7. Meatloaf--You Took the Words Right Out of My Mouth
  8. Thin Lizzy--Dancing in the Moonlight
  9. Eric Clapton--Motherless Child
  10. Mott the Hoople--All the Young Dudes
  11. Jefferson Airplane--White Rabbit
  12. Bruce Springsteen--I'm on Fire
  13. Cat Power--The Greatest
  14. Creedence Clearwater Revival--Up Around the Bend
  15. Lynrd Skynrd--Saturday Night Special
  16. The Band--The Weight
  17. Bachman Turner Overdrive--You Ain't Seen Nothin' Yet
  18. Sanford & Townsend--Smoke from a Distant Fire
  19. KC & the Sunshine Band--That's the Way
  20. The Beach Boys--Good Vibrations
  21. The Ronnettes--Be My Baby
  22. The Monkees--I'm a Believer
  23. The Velvet Underground--Sweet Jane
  24. Donovan--Mellow Yellow
  25. Paul Simon--Me and Julio Down By the Schoolyard
  26. Melanie--Brand New Key
  27. The Beatles--The Ballad of John and Yoko
  28. Queen--Crazy Little Thing Called Love
  29. Miles Fisher--New Romance
  30. Janelle Monae--Cold War (Wondamix)
  31. TV on the Radio--Modern Romance
  32. Bryan Adams--Can't Stop This Thing We Started

No comments:

Post a Comment