2011-09-10

Meat & Potatoes #45

Aired Sunday August 28, 2011.

  1. Lisa Hannigan--Just Like Tom Thumb Blues
  2. Ezra Koenig--Papa Hobo
  3. The Tallest Man on Earth--Love Is All
  4. Will Oldham--Am I Demon
  5. Iris Dement--Leaning on the Everlasting Arm
  6. Lindi Ortega--Angels
  7. Nancy Sinatra--Bang Bang (My Baby Shot Me Down)
  8. Loretta Lynn--You Ain't Woman Enough to Take My Man
  9. Cake--Ruby, Don't Take Your Love to Town
  10. Tom Petty--Learning to Fly
  11. David Bowie--Young Americans
  12. Gowan--Moonlight Desires
  13. Nena--99 Luftballoons
  14. Wang Chung--Dance Hall Days
  15. Gloria Jones--Tainted Love
  16. Tina Turner--What's Love Got to Do With It
  17. Donna Summer--Bad Girls
  18. Junior Walker and the All Stars--Shotgun
  19. Sly & the Family Stone--Hot Fun in the Summertime
  20. The Emotions--Blind Alley
  21. Chromeo feat. Ezra Koenig--I Could Be Wrong
  22. Duck Sauce--Barbara Streisand
  23. Gary Numan & Tubeway Army--Are "Friends" Electric?
  24. Herman's Hermits--I'm Into Something Good
  25. The Monkees--I'm a Believer
  26. Tommy Jones & the Shondells--Mony Mony
  27. John Paul Young--Love Is In The Air

No comments:

Post a Comment