2011-09-10

Meat & Potatoes # 46

Aired Sunday September 4th, 2011

  1. Shout Out Out Out Out--In the End It's Your Friends
  2. Don Henley--All She Wants to Do Is Dance
  3. Alfie Zappacosta--Overload
  4. Rupert Holmes--Escape (The Pina Colada Song)
  5. The Arcade Fire--Neighbourhood #1
  6. Feist--My Moon My Man
  7. Spoon--I Turn My Camera On
  8. Cat Power--Metal Heart
  9. Iron & Wine--Pagan Angel and a Borrowed Car
  10. Neko Case--Middle Cyclone
  11. Billy Bragg & Wilco--Way Over Yonder in the Minor Key
  12. Monsters of Folk--Say Please
  13. Edward Sharpe & the Magnetic Zeros--Carries On
  14. Devendra Banhart--Baby
  15. Yo La Tengo--Periodically Double or Triple
  16. Jill Barber--Hard Line
  17. Junior Walker and the All Stars--Shotgun
  18. Stevie Wonder--Signed, Sealed, Delivered (DJ Smash Essential Funk Mix)
  19. The Temptations--Ain't Too Proud to Beg
  20. Sly & the Family Stone--Hot Fun in the Summertime
  21. Bill Withers--Lovely Day
  22. Al Green--Take Me to the River
  23. The Emotions--Blind Alley
  24. Diana Ross and the Supremes--My World Is Empty Without You (Tranzition Remix)
  25. Amy Winehouse--Love Is a Losing Game
  26. Gloria Jones--Tainted Love
  27. Antony & the Johnsons--Fistful of Love
  28. Antony & the Johnsons--Knockin' on Heaven's Door
  29. Antony & Bryce Dessner--I Was Young When I Left Home

No comments:

Post a Comment