2011-09-14

Meat & Potatoes #47

Aired Sunday September 11, 2011

This show was sort of an anniversary of sorts: I have been hosting my radio show for one whole year now.  I definitely revisited some old favourites this week, but at the end I did include a few tracks I haven't played on the air before.

  1. Sufjan Stevens--All Delighted People
  2. Neko Case--Runnin' Out of Fools
  3. Iron & Wine and Calexico--History of Lovers
  4. Conor Oberst--Sausalito
  5. Justin Rutledge--I'm Your Man, You're My Radio
  6. Bell Orchestre--Stripes
  7. Basia Bulat--In the Night
  8. Hank Williams III--You're the Reason
  9. Hank Williams Jr.--A Country Boy Can Survive
  10. Hank Williams--Move It On Over
  11. Jay Malinowski--There's A Light
  12. Justin Nozuka--Swan in the Water
  13. The Arcade Fire--We Used to Wait
  14. Patrick Watson--Big Bird in a Small Cage
  15. Michael J Sheehy--Twisted Little Man
  16. Jenn Grant--Dreamer
  17. Antony & the Johnsons--Knockin' on Heaven's Door
  18. Joshua James--To Be Alone With You
  19. Jeff Buckley--Hallelujah
  20. Junior Walker & the All Stars--Shotgun
  21. Sly & the Family Stone--Hot Fun in the Summertime
  22. The Emotions--Blind Alley
  23. Leo Sayer--You Make Me Feel Like Dancing
  24. Starland Vocal Band--Afternoon Delight
  25. Andy Kim--Rock Me Gently
  26. Pablo Cruise--Love Will Find a Way
  27. Miles Fisher--New Romance
  28. Cults--Go Outside
  29. Gossip--Listen Up!
Thanks for listening this past year.  I love being on the radio and am looking forward to many more shows.

No comments:

Post a Comment