2011-05-30

Meat & Potatoes #34

This week I read Leslie Jamison's essay, "The Immortal Horizon", found in the May 2011 issue of The Believer.  Full text available online here, and highly recommended.  And I played:

  1. Bachman Turner Overdrive--You Ain't Seen Nothin' Yet
  2. Sea Wolf--Middle Distance Runner
  3. Neko Case--Running Out of Fools
  4. Elbow--Running to Stand Still
  5. Talking Heads--Swamp
  6. The Stranglers--Golden Brown
  7. David Bowie + Queen --Under Pressure
  8. Arcade Fire--Sprawl II (Mountains Beyond Mountains)
  9. Sufjan Stevens--I Walked
  10. CocoRosie--Lemonade
  11. David Sitek--With A Girl Like You
  12. Maximum Balloon + Tunde Adebimpe--Absence of Light
  13. Holly Miranda--God Damn the Sun
  14. Spoon--I Turn My Camera On
  15. Scissor Sisters--Do the Strand
  16. Of Montreal--Hydra Fancies
  17. Boston--More Than a Feeling

No comments:

Post a Comment