2011-05-22

Meat & Potatoes # 33

I just returned from my Alaskan road trip yesterday, and had a hard time focusing my mind to prep for the radio show.  Too used to just flipping through songs on the car stereo, I guess.  Fortunately the Dawson City Music Festival had my back, and I was able to just flip through their handy stack of cds and find all kinds of great music by upcoming music fest performers.  I always have a great time during music fest, and this preview session (tracks two through ten) definitely got me back into my radio groove for the rest of the show--and excited for the festival.

  1. Braids--Lemonade
  2. Mr. Something Something--Only the Maker
  3. Shout Out Out Out Out--Bad Choices
  4. Timber Timbre--Woman
  5. Tanya Tagaq--Sinialuk
  6. Shotgun Jimmie--Stereo and the Stove
  7. Yukon Blonde--Wind Blows
  8. Sarah Macdougall--Across the Atlantic
  9. Chris Coole--$100
  10. Amelia Curran--Wrecking Ball
  11. Melanie--Brand New Key
  12. Janis Joplin--Summertime
  13. Jefferson Airplane--The Farm
  14. Joni Mitchell--Raised on Robbery
  15. Van Morrison--The Way Young Lovers Do
  16. Neko Case--Hold On, Hold On
  17. Fleet Foxes--Grown Ocean
  18. Monsters of Folk--Say Please
  19. The Books feat. Jose Gonzalez--Cello Song
  20. Arcade Fire--Sprawl II
  21. TV on the Radio--Second Song
  22. Grizzly Bear--Deep Blue Sea
  23. Hamilton Camp--Satisfied Mind
  24. Tim Buckley--Once I Was
  25. Roger Miller--My Uncle Used to Love Me But He Died
  26. The Rapture--Get Myself Into It
  27. Scissor Sisters--Do the Strand
  28. Paul Simon--Mother and Child Reunion

No comments:

Post a Comment