2011-04-27

Pretty Pencil Crayon Earrings

I ordered these adorable pencil crayon earrings from Huiyitan on Etsy a few weeks ago, and postal service from the UK to the Yukon being what it is, they finally arrived yesterday.
Etsy is a lifesaver up here; the options for local shopping are pretty slim, and Etsy has the benefit of providing lots of pretty things to look at, lust over and sometimes even buy--plus the fun of waiting for something to arrive in the mail.  I love getting mail.
I wasn't looking for anything in particular when I found these studs.  I was using the "surprise me" function on the Etsy Explorer, and they were impossible to resist.
They are pleasant to wear--although fairly large studs, they are very light and even after wearing them for a few hours, I don't find myself fidgeting with them the way I do with heavy jewelry.  Highly recommended.

No comments:

Post a Comment