2011-04-06

Meat & Potatoes #24

Aired Sunday March 20th, 2011.

  1. Spoon--I Turn My Camera On
  2. Belle and Sebastian--Act of the Apostle, Part 2
  3. Arcade Fire--Wasted Hours
  4. Maximum Balloon--Apartment Wrestling
  5. Neko Case--Running Out of Fools
  6. Iron & Wine & Calexico--History of Lovers
  7. Conor Oberst--Sausalito
  8. Beirut--Brandenburg
  9. Sufjan Stevens--To the Workers of the Rock River Valley Region, I Have an Idea Concerning Your Predicament
  10. The Decemberists--The Crane Wife 3
  11. Elliott Brood--Oh, Alberta
  12. Devendra Banhart--Now That I Know
  13. Bob Dylan--You Ain't Going Nowhere
  14. Maria McKee--Drinkin' In My Sunday Dress
  15. Hank Williams III--You're the Reason
  16. Elvis Presley--Hound Dog
  17. Rae Spoon--Your Trailer Door
  18. Joni Mitchell--You Turn Me On, I'm A Radio
  19. Gillian Welch--Look at Miss Ohio
  20. Tim Buckley--Once I Was
  21. Judy Henske--Charlotte Town
  22. Janis Joplin--Mercedez Benz
  23. The Band--Ophelia
  24. Jefferson Airplane--My Best Friend
  25. Dave Rawlings Machine--To Be Young (Is to Be Sad, Is to Be High)
  26. G. Love and Special Sauce--I-76
  27. Beck--Go It Alone
  28. Scissor Sisters--She's My Man
  29. Andy Kym--Rock Me Gently
  30. Starland Vocal Band--Afternoon Delight
  31. Frankie Valli and the Four Seasons--December 1963
  32. Yeasayer--Tightrope

No comments:

Post a Comment