2011-07-24

Meat & Potatoes #39

Aired Sunday July 10th.

I satisfied a few more requests this week, and played some Arthur Russell for Meg and "Portable Radio" for Elaine.  I also re-visited Dan's request for some Tangerine Dream and played the the first (17 1/2 minute) side of Rubycon for him.
  1. Madonna--Like a Prayer
  2. Cal Smith--The Lord Knows I'm Drinking
  3. Faron Young--It's Four in the Morning
  4. Loretta Lynn--The Pill
  5. Loretta Lynn--You Ain't Woman Enough to Take My Man
  6. Hank Williams--Move It On Over
  7. Judy Henske--Oh You Engineer
  8. Dave Rawlings Machine--Monkey and the Engineer
  9. Crooked Still--Come in My Kitchen
  10. Iron & Wine and Calexico--Burn That Broken Bed
  11. Dolly Parton--Jolene
  12. Rae Spoon--Living a Country Song
  13. Tina Turner--Stand by Your Man
  14. Arthur Russell--Let's Go Swimming
  15. Tangerine Dream--Rubycon (Part I)
  16. Daryl Hall & John Oates--Portable Radio
  17. Sanford & Townsend--Smoke From A Distant Fire
  18. Nick Gilder--Hot Child in the City
  19. Rick James--Superfreak
  20. Donna Summer--Bad Girls
  21. KC & the Sunshine Band--That's the Way (I Like It)
  22. Shalamar--Dancing in the Sheets
  23. Buck Owens--Waitin' In Your Welfare Line
  24. Jack Blanchard & Misty Morgan--Tennessee Bird Walk
  25. David Allan Coe--You Never Even Called Me By My Name

No comments:

Post a Comment