2011-08-27

Meat & Potatoes #44

Aired Sunday August 21st, 2011.

  1. Edward Sharpe & the Magnetic Zeros--Home
  2. Michael Andrews & Gary Jules--Mad World
  3. DeVotchKa--Til the End of Time
  4. Yo La Tengo--Gentle Hour
  5. Tim Buckley--Once I Was
  6. Joni Mitchell--You Turn Me On I'm a Radio
  7. Paul Simon--Papa Hobo
  8. Marvin Gaye--What's Going On
  9. Undisputed Truth--Smiling Faces Sometimes (Futureshock Main Ingredient Mix)
  10. The Staple Singers--I'll Take You There
  11. The Tragically Hip--New Orleans is Sinking
  12. 54-40--Ocean Pearl
  13. Pearl Jam--Black
  14. Aretha Franklin--I Never Loved a Man (The Way I Love You)
  15. Tina Turner--What's Love Got to Do With It
  16. Dolly Parton--Jolene
  17. Procol Harum--Whiter Shade of Pale
  18. Joe Cocker--Bird on a Wire
  19. Leonard Cohen--Suzanne
  20. Chad VanGaalen--Sara
  21. Chic Gamine--Don't Think That I Can Stay
  22. Asobi Seksu--Transparence
  23. Mott the Hoople--All the Young Dudes
  24. Them--Here Comes the Night
  25. The Lovin' Spoonful--Summer in the City
  26. Wang Chung--Dance Hall Days
  27. Nick Gilder--Summer in the City
  28. Sanford & Townsend--Smoke from a Distant Fire
  29. Hall & Oates--You Make My Dreams
  30. Beach Boys--Barbara Ann
  31. Beach Boys--Surfin' Safari
And the bonus-because-Ben-and-Brendan-were-late-track was "I'm Too Sexy" by Right Said Fred (because, you know, Ben and Brendan are too sexy to show up on time).

No comments:

Post a Comment